• Health screening at the time of booking and 24 hours before. We will not be accepting any clients that are showing symptoms of a cold or flu, has been around anyone that is sick, or has traveled anywhere outside of Canada in the last 14 days
• Temperature checks on arrival.
• For the safety for our clients and staff. Clients will be required to wear a mask upon arrival and during their appointment. All staff will wear a mask and/or goggles. Masks MUST be a Grade 2 medical mask.
• $2 Covid service fee per service to cover extra costs associated with guidelines set in place by Vancouver coastal health.
• We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time
• Please come at the time of your appointment. Clients maybe asked to wait outside until their technician is ready.
• We ask that you come alone. No guests OR children will be permitted as we are limited to space due to occupancy guidelines.
• Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are available. Clients will be asked to wash their hands before and after their appointment.
•Appointments will be staggered to maintain physical distancing.
• We have the right to refuse or stop a service at anytime based on safety concerns for staff and clients
Thank you for your understanding and support